Peace Centre is one of Singapore’s most exceptional commercial spaces. It is located at Sophia Road and is known as a hub of business services and also printing services. In fact, investors view Peace Centre as the future of shopping in Singapore. It is a beehive of activity in all days of the week, attracting a wide variety of shoppers. Some of the printing services on offer include document printing, business cards, posters, and many others. It meets the needs of students and small and medium-size businesses. You can reach Peace Centre through Wilkie Road, Selegie Road, and Sophia Road. Its strategic location guarantees easy access to a wide variety of amenities and conveniences. Reputed schools, grocery retail chains, hotels, supermarkets and banks are all within walking distance from Peace Centre. Available also is a multi-story car park for additional convenience.
Peace Centre is ideally a commercial property situated at Sophia Road. The development is built solely for retail and or office rental and sale. The developer has positioned the property within a location that is easily accessible from entire Singapore. Peace Centre is just 0.41km away from NS24 Dhoby Ghaut MRT Station, 0.48 km from DT13 Rochor MRT Station, and 0.47 km from NE6 Dhoby Ghaut MRT Station. The easy access to and fro the development helps ease commuting and facilitates smooth movement of goods and services. You can also take a little walk to get to the several bus stops around Peace Centre. They include Bencoolen Street, Aft Prinsep Link, Selegie Road and NTUC Income Prinsep House.
The Best Amenities
1. Peace Centre lies close to several eateries in nearby buildings including; The Cathay, Wilkie Edge, and PoMo. You also walk for a few meters to get to various outlets such as Jason’s Market Place, Cold Storage, Shop N Save Supermarkets, Sheng Siong, The Verge, Sim Lim Square, Parklane Shopping Centre, Plaza Singapura, and Albert Complex.
2. You get a wide variety of amenities within these shopping centres including groceries, massage parlours, banks, beauty centres, and much more.
3. Within Peace Centre are several reputed organisations. On the sixth floor, you get Pixel Interactive Media (S) Pte Ltd, Hce Engineers Pte Ltd, Chan Hock Seng and Co, Asia Express Automobile and Machineries Pte Ltd, and many others.
4. All the other floors are also occupied by top Singaporean brands ranging from construction companies, investments companies, top designers, Consultancy firms, electronic firms, education centres, art firms, and many others.
5. Some schools are a few kilometres from Peace Centre. St Margaret’s Primary School located 0.43 km away, Creatif Mindz Education 0.52 km away, and Insworld Institute Pte Ltd 0.5 km away.
6. It is also a stone throw away from Singapore Management University (SMU) and School of the Arts (SOTA). You also get easy access to various places of worship along Prinsep Street and Niven Road.